[no subject]

In your message of Wed, 09 Feb 1994 15:55:00 PST, you write:
+---------------
| Has anyone gotten MH to compile under Linux?  I made a stab, and it
+------------->8

Long since --- but I'm still running libc-4.4.4 and MH will need more changes
to work with the new stdio.  Since I can't readily upgrade (more accurately, I
can't readily obtain the new libc and gcc, because I'm not directly on
Internet) this makes it difficult for me to build an up-to-date version.

Binaries for Linux (using /usr/bin/mh and /usr/lib/mh) are on sunsite.  Not
sure what path they were moved to when they were relocated out of Incoming,
though.  I also don't know if shared binaries (ab)using the old stdio entry
points will work with libc-4.5.19...

++Brandon (semi-official Linux MH maintainer)
--
Brandon S. Allbery	   kf8nh@kf8nh.ampr.org		 bsa@kf8nh.wariat.org
"MSDOS didn't get as bad as it is overnight -- it took over ten years