Disks ??

I hate to ask this question but I am hoping to say myself some time and
trouble when I install debian. My question is I have a 212 and a 250 Meg
drive. Can someone give me some hints on what sizes I should use for my
particions? I might be getting a 250 Meg scsi also... or is this a waist of
money.. ie do I have already more than enough space.. I am using
Slackware 1.1.1.. and messing around with lots of source and I am almost out
of space... Sorry to waist time and bandwith on these stupid questions.
I will be installing EVERYTHING.

				Thanks

					Dave
--