debian-installer: call to update translations - looking for new translators

[ Sorry for cross-posting ]

Hi,

I'm currently trying to get translations updated for our debian-installer for
Buster.
For several languages the translation has some work to do, and there is no
translator active for those languages (or they really need help on translating).

These are:	Amharic
		Armenian
		Asturian
		Basque
		Bengali
		Bosnian
		Breton
		Burmese
		Central Khmer
		Dzongkha
		Finnish
		Georgian
		Hindi
		Jamaican Patois (Jamaican Creole)
		Kannada
		Kurdish
		Lao
		Macedonian
		Malagasy
		Malay
		Marathi
		Nepali
		Northern Sami
		Norwegian Nynorsk
		Ossetian
		Persian
		Sinhala
		Tagalog
		Tamil
		Telugu
		Tibetan
		Uyghur
		Vietnamese
		Wolof

So I want to ask if someone would be willing to take some time working on that?
That would be really great!

There is a nice web interface (Weblate) online for translating and statistics,
see https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/

If you prefer to work directly on our upstream repository, it is here:
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/packages/po/
Translation statistics can also be found here: https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/

Best regards
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .