Thank god for all the work I have done in the past on mach.

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

It's aimed at "how can I make packages for all different distros from
one control file".

It's just not something that is done much. This whole spam thing is
getting ridiculous - do these completely senseless mails still cause
people to buy stuff ? dolphy wanted an authentic Belgian restaurant to
eat mussels and fries, so I took him, wtay, jdahlin, Matthias and Noelle
to some place on the Vismarkt.

There is nothing wrong with these systems, but you have to pick a distro
that you can understand.

As for snowboarding, I had a great time.
This also allowed me to try and put in a patch I had received for the
thumbnailer but for which I didn't have time or inclination to push it
in before going on holidays.

Until we asked how he installed GStreamer. Matthias and I will pretty
much have the same set of packages, I think. Sonically touching Jeff
Buckley's guitar style, but with the sound of Texas canyons echoing.

I was really happy to have Industrial again, it's so much prettier than
Bluecurve.