Ad Kids

Ad Kids is a personal management firm that supplies the best kids to commercial producers, casting directors, and modeling agencies for television commercials, print ads, and all other areas of the commercial modeling industry.

http://www.adkids.net
http://www.adkids.net/info.htm

Since kids grow and change so quickly, Adkids is constantly looking for children and reliable parents to make available to the commercial modeling industry. Adkids maintains a specialized filing system which allows us to choose the children that fit the specific requirements of the agencies and casting directors. Our attention to detail guarantees that our kids are immediately available to the industry all day every working day.

Our well experienced staff will advise parents about the fine details of every assignment to ensure the successful fulfillment of each job.

Confidentiality is crucial; therefore, personal information such as addresses and phone numbers of our clients is never released to anyone outside of our firm. All communication must come through our office because your child's security is our first priority.

Adkids
Ad Kids
Susan Henrichs

http://www.adkids.net