any web services needed?

Hello there,

Sorry for barging in like this ... i'm a freelancer and would like to ask if you would be interested in getting done some design services for your online presence, or in outsourcing some of your projects.

Should you be interested in such a collaboration like project based or full-time, please take a look at my works by following the link below:

http://latentstrength.com - portfolio

If the style and technique approached are compatible with your requirements, please get in touch.

My experience covers the following areas (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Cinema4D):
- web application development services,
- content management systems,
- e-commerce development,
- design of new websites,
- redesign of existing websites,
- management and maintenance of existing websites,
- SEO services
- html / xhtml, css, php, js
- flash,
- digital graphics in 2d and 3d (web design, print design, logo design, 3d scenes or animations).

I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience. Thanks for your time.

see ya, Filip
Timisoara, Romania