FROM DR. ANDERSON COLE ( GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE )

Dr. Anderson Cole
Managing Director
Standard Life International Consultant
Johannesburg, South Africa
TEL: 0027836703988
FAX: 0027866019650

Dear Sir,

I am an international consultant, and right now i have a client, who is seriously interested in investing a substantial amount of money into your country's private sector, particularly in medium and small-scale industrial sectors. But this is subjected to the availability of by- laws allowing for foreign investment and unhindered after tax repatriation of profits.

My client needs a prudent manager, based on binding agreement undertakes to manage and invest this fund on a chosen sector. My clients are willing to enter into private 100 % financing of high capital-intensive projects in Agriculture, Business Services, Clean Technologies, Consumer Products, Cultural Industries,Electronics, Finance, Information Technology, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, He can also consider a high-risk project if the profit is high. He will use you as the fund manager/Partner based on a legalize agreement that will be signed and agreed upon by both parties.

Presently we have fund with Standard Bank of South Africa . My client already has an attorney to act on behalf of the Principal and my client is ready to send you proof of Fund for your verification.

We are seriously interested in working with you; if our proposal is acceptable to you, contact me immediately for more details via
email or call me 0027836703988

Sincerely,
Dr. Anderson Cole
Managing Director