Hi. Ukraine

Hi everbody;

I'm a turkish debian fan. I'll live in Kiev for several months. I've worked in gnome and openoffice.org localization projects in turkey.
I'm not a programmer or system admin but i like Debian and Free Software. i'd like to ask u some questions if you mind.

1: how is the internet in Kiev. How many companies? The Prices? problems? etc.

2: How is the Free Software sitiuation in Ukraine? how many people support it? localization projects etc.

3: Is there any places/days that the debian users meet with each other; drinking beer; talking except debian Linux. etc. Cos i've no friends here yet..

i could help you for your problems about desktop use. some debianish tricks. playing games on linux. emulation etc.

P.S. i apologize for sending a message to local mailing list with english language but i'll learn to speak ukrainian and russian soon.

Best Regards.