Re: Atypical question/ask.

Hi, Bartosz.

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 03:04:00PM +0200, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> Could you help me with that?
> Well, I don't know Ukrainian language so searching your webpages is very
> difficult for me, and I hope that Ukrainian Debian community will help
> me ;)

Well, we'll try... 8)

> I don't know any Ukrainian bands so it's hard for me to tell you what
> kind of music I would like to find. I can only tell you that she really
> likes classick rock and everything related to rock.
>
> Here goes some of her favourite bands:
>
> Led Zeppelin, Skunk Anansie, Pearl Jam, Radiohead.
>
> Hope this help you to find out what is her taste about music.
> You've got probably some popular Ukrainian bands playing old/good rock?

Hmmm.... Good old rock? I can't guarantee that your girlfriend will be
absolutely pleased, but you have to take a look at:

First, "Океан Ельзи":
official home page http://www.okeanelzy.com
some info in polish http://www.rosjapl.republika.pl/okean/okean.html
Very famous and wide-popular ukrainian band.

Second, "Воплi Вiдоплясова": (in latin trancsription: "vopli
vidoplyassova". Exact quantity of 's' in 'vidoplyassova' may vary, and
in both words 'y' may be replaced with 'i' and vice versa)
official fun-club http://vv.org.ua
official home page does not responding... 8(((

> Thanks again and sorry for totally oftopic message.

No problem. Hope this helps...

--
WBR,
 Alexander A. Vlasov