Re: , I need help...

Hi ,

I apologize for not sending you an email for a little
over two weeks now, as I am in the process of providing
you with 17 Master Resale Rights packages for F.REE
this coming Saturday, Jan 28'05.

Please watch for my email on that date. :)

Today, I have one good news that I would like to share
with you.

One of my friends, Mike Filsaime, who earned $800,000
in 2005 asked me to show you the video footage of him
getting this amount from his paypal, stormpay, as well
as clickbank account.

Sign up for f'ree at:
http://TheButterflySecret.com

Hint: You will receive the video footage after you
complete the registration form.

Success is yours,
Henry Gold
Resale-Rights-Solution.com
Make1Million.com

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=59079676&ARID=15470

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=59079676