Re: Intel ipw2200 wireless Kurarken Hata !!!!

Kurulum işlemini aşagıdaki veridim acıklamalara
göre yaptım ve hata cıktı.

Kurulum sekli
Intel ipw2200 wireless card on Debian, instalation

    *

      Install module assistant for easier module
configuration

apt-get install module-assistant

    *

      Now prepare for some kernel module. It will
install one more required package.

module-assistant prepare

    *

      Now install ieee80211

apt-get install ieee80211-source

    *

      Install it

module-assistant -t build ieee80211-source

    *

      Now get ipw2200 software. You will need to add
contrib to /etc/apt/source.list

apt-get install ipw2200-source

    *

      Now install the driver

module-assistant -t build ipw2200-source

    *

      Due to FCC or other frequency radioation levels
restrictions, we need to download firmware from:
(click agree on the bottom)

http://ipw2200.sourceforge.net/firmware.php?fid=6

    *

      Untar it

tar xzvf ipw2200-fw-2.4.tgz -C
/usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/

    *

      Type:

modprobe ipw2200

    *

      Then this will tell you a list of wireless
devices:

iwconfig

    *

      Done. In my case wireless card was attached to
eth2

Yahoo! kullaniyor musunuz?
Simdi, 1GB e-posta saklama alani sunuyor
http://tr.mail.yahoo.com