Thanks for writing to me.

Hey, thanks for writing in!

David D. here. I’ve set up my email to automatically send you this email (no, I’m not
sitting at my computer day and night hoping you email me). As you can probably imagine,
I get a TON of email… and a lot of different stories. If I can squeeze your question into one
of my newsletters, I’ll do it… and thanks for writing in.

If you don’t hear back from me, don’t be concerned. I don’t answer all of these emails personally.

If you have a specific question about my eBook or one of my programs, will you do me a favor
and email:
questions@doubleyourdating.com?

And if you have a problem downloading or you have some other kind of technical problem, please
shoot an email over to
support@doubleyourdating.com. That makes it easier for me.

Thanks for writing in!

David D.