Re: Listeye Uyelik

Selam,

o arkadaş listeye e-posta atabiliyorsa zaten üye değil midir ?

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 14:07:38 +0300, tGa <ameximes@gmail.com> wrote:

Başına "Re:" ifadesi koyuyorsa posta programın (veya web arayüzü), liste bunu işleme koymuyor. Benim de epey ğraşmama sebep olmuştu bu durum ;) Hazır bundan söz edilmişken, listeye gelen bir postayı cevaplamak için (Mozilla Thunderbird kullanıyorum) "reply" butonuna bastığımda "To:" kısmında, liste adresi değil de, ilgili postayı gönderen kişinin adresi geliyor. Bunu, kendiliğinden, liste adresine cevaplayacak şekilde değiştirmenin bir yolu var mı? "Yoksa, eşşeklik etme de, adresi yazıver" mi diyorsunuz?

Mehmet TURKER wrote:

Cevap mesajında subject kısmına "CONFIRM s090403065932610" yazıyormusun ? ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *From:* Serdar Karacay [mailto:csharp221@gmail.com]
    *Sent:* Sunday, September 04, 2005 11:14 AM
    *To:* DEBİAN; debian-user-turkish-request@lists.debian.org
    *Subject:* Listeye Uyelik

     Merhaba Debian'cilar,
    Yaklasik 2 iki haftadir debian sarge kullaniyorum yani iki
    haftalik bir tecrubem war.Bu listedeki soru we hatalara ealimden
    geldigince cewap wermek istiyorum.
    Yalniz http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-turkish/ listesine
    mailimi ekledim.Gmail'ime SmartList konulu mail geldi.
    Bu maile cewapliyorum bos sekilde ama olmuyor.
Konu soyle idi.Benim burda yapabilecegim bir sey warmi??Tesekkurler...

    It has been requested that the following address:

          csharp221@gmail.com <mailto:csharp221@gmail.com>

    should be added to the debian-user-turkish mailing list.

    The address has NOT yet been subscribed to the mailing list.
    To subscribe you need to confirm the subscription
    request by sending an email to the address:

           debian-user-turkish-request@lists.debian.org
    <mailto:debian-user-turkish-request@lists.debian.org>

    with the Subject string:

            CONFIRM s090403065932610

    With a reasonable good email program a reply to this
    message should be sufficient

Do NOT remove or edit the CONFIRM ... text within the Subject header.
    If it is removed or changed, the confirmation will fail!

    The address listed above will be (un)subscribed as soon as your
    confirmation
    message is received.

    If the above address is incorrect, please don't send in the
    confirm message
    listed above. Instead, send a new (un)subscribe request with the

      subscribe correct-address@correct-domain

                     or

    and wait for a new confirmation message.

    If you are unable to subscribe to our lists through this mechanism,
    please contact us at listmaster@lists.debian.org
    <mailto:listmaster@lists.debian.org>

    For more information about Debian mailing lists, please see
           http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/

    In the event that you did not send a request to (un)subscribe,
    a copy of the (un)subscription request that follows below
    may help you discover who sent the request.
    --

    <mailto:www-data@master.debian.org>  Sun Sep  4 03:06:59 2005
    >From: csharp221@gmail.com <mailto:csharp221@gmail.com>
    >To: debian-user-turkish-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
    <mailto:debian-user-turkish-REQUEST@lists.debian.org>
    >Subject: subscribe csharp221@gmail.com <mailto:csharp221@gmail.com>
    >Sender: www-data < www-data@master.debian.org
    <mailto:www-data@master.debian.org>>
    >Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 03:06:59 -0500
    >
    >subscribe csharp221@gmail.com <mailto:csharp221@gmail.com>

GIZLILIK NOTU
Bu e-posta mesaji gizli, hassas bilgi ve/ya da ekler icerebilir. Bu mesaj, mesajin alici kisminda belirtilen kullanici/kullanicilara gonderilmistir. Eger mesaji yanlislikla almissaniz lutfen gondereni acilen bilgilendiriniz, mesaji ve tum kopyalarini siliniz.
Bu mesaj bilinen tüm viruslere karsi Symantec Antivirus ile taranmistir.
 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email may contain confidential information and/or attachments. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately and delete the email and any copies of it. This e-mail has been scanned by Symantec Antivirus for all known viruses.

--
Osman Yüksel
http://yuxel.net