News

Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.
It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.
Pride breakfasted with plenty, dined with poverty, and supped with infamy.
ITCH, n. The patriotism of a Scotchman.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
The word 'meaningful' when used today is nearly always meaningless.
I like life. It's something to do.
Better shun the bait, than struggle in the snare.
The crowd gives the leader new strength.
I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.
We know accurately only when we know little; with knowledge doubt increases.
A friend is a gift you give yourself.
It's simple. It's just things with chalk on a board.
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.
What you cannot enforce, do not command.
Sleep is an eight-hour peep show of infantile erotica.
Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.
How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Not only is life a bitch, it has puppies.
Let not the sands of time get in your lunch.