Re: It's not that hard so we can try...

2012-08-26 06:18, Kum Huntsberry skrev:
Hi!
One girl from my job gave me the link at ur account a few weeks ago and I thought  to get know each other better and maybe meet one day!
Still u can check my account if u want to. Anyway we still able to exchange messages, right?)
I am Kum and I'm 23 years old.
A little bit about myself: I am really gorgeous, I'm brown haired and I go to gym every week so my body is in shape. Anyway, u can look through my account and see how I look like!
It'd be awesome if we could meet some day) So, what you got on your mind?)

Det är väldigt mycket skräp på den här listan. Hur ser spamskyddet ut?

--
Med vänliga hälsningar / Kindest Regards
Anton Eliasson