Fw:

Wed, 07 Jun 2006 04:36:36 -0800

Hola

Over 80 de!gree selection. Get your online deg!ree in less then 2 weeks no required tests, classes, books, or interviews!
Which one is right for you ?
!Accounting
!Business
!Criminal! justice
!Educ!ation
!Health
!Technology

call us now for more info
1-206-337-1870 (7 days a week, 24 hours a day)

Look Foward to Hearing From You

Mildred Scofield

4.
We've tried to include features in the program for students with many disabilities. I needed Spanish in my classroom, so Spanish was added. I wanted something to engage students who are not interested in language, thus musical interludes and movement were incorporated. I wanted to be able to change the prompts (music,movements, etc.) on-the-fly. We wanted to provide for those requiring augmentative communication device and so the Mayer-Johnson symbols are included and can morph from the photographs. I wanted a cause-and-effect program for my students who didn't understand the automatic scan. The Switch-On-Picts activity was developed. We realized more types of scans would be advantageous. Three types of scanning routines have been added. I wanted 2 and 3 piece puzzles. Here they are. One of my parents wanted Dr. Seuss types of stories with real pictures. We wrote some 'ditties' and here's StoryTime..
Another rule implemented was that the student was allowed to spend as much or as little time at the computer as he/she wished. There would be no more, 'We aren't finished, yet.' The student would to be in charge of his own learning at the computer..
I don't practice reading once a week..
THE PARENT arrived back on the scene. She gave me a tape by Dr. Laura Meyers from UCLA. I listened to that tape eight times. I listened over and over and heard the same thing again and again. Ms. Meyers said, 'These kids may need to hear a word many times (perhaps 72 times) before they ever say a word. A computer can be patient and say it the same way every time.' Now I understood. I was not patient enough. I did not allow the student to hear the words over and over. I was interrupting their learning by interjecting, when they were totally engrossed in what they were doing. I was asking questions they were not ready to answer. They were just learning language. They didn't have the answers yet..
today i need to goto the store. .
8.
I am not enjoying skiing among the trees at the moment..
Lawrence had already liked dancing..
I am a teacher of preschool children with disabilities. I have been making software for the children in my classrooms for the last eight years. Over the past 23 years I have encountered many types of disabilities and many types of parents. The question.
EDWARDS: ... more negative attacks -- aren't you sick of it?.
Those police officers are practicing driving between the two buildings..
The librarians don't remember skiing for more than an hour..
Doesn't Kate's granddaughter miss shaving for a few months?.
AUDIENCE: Yes..
Every child communicates in some form whether it be by crying, body language, facial expressions or verbalization. Some children talk early, some late, some with augmentative communication devices, some not at all. As a teacher I wanted to facilitate the child learning language.