Re: [Vac] 5 jul - 4 aug

ons 2002-07-03 klockan 22.49 skrev Ivo Timmermans:

*snip*

> I will be in Stockholm for a few hours on saturday (6th of july)
> afternoon.  My train arrives 15:40 at Stockholm C, and I should
> leave before 19:00 (I would have to look up the exact time).  If
> possible.  I would love to have a meeting there, I am going to need
> some dinner at that time :)
>
> On the way back, I pass through Stockholm on friday 19th of july,
> leaving at 12:15.

I'm sorry, but I'm not in Stockholm during either 6th of july (I'm in
Östersund on funeral) or the 19th of july (then I'm on vacation in
Malta). I hope that maybe some other D-D have the possibility to meet
you.

> The rest of the trip is unplanned, but I will spend my time cycling in
> Gävleborgs/Kopparbergs Län.

Have a pleasant trip, I hope that you have good weather.

Sincererly
Mikael
--
Email: mikan@mikan.net		mobile: +46 70 740 1585
PGP: 1024D/20E93E8E 76F9 E895 1073 12B8 A281  8144 5A1E 4BDD 20E9 3E8E