Re: Asignar IP por MAC en dhcpcd.conf

El 2022-03-31 a las 18:44 +0200, Josu Lazkano escribió:

> Gracias por las respuestas.
>
> Pero parece que es un servicio diferente:
>
> $ ps -e | grep dhcp
> 15133 ?        00:00:00 dhcpcd
>
> $ dhcpcd --version
> dhcpcd 8.1.2
> Copyright (c) 2006-2019 Roy Marples
> Compiled in features: INET ARP ARPing IPv4LL INET6 DHCPv6 AUTH

https://roy.marples.name/projects/dhcpcd/history/

****
History of dhcpcd

dhcpcd first started life at phystech where it was written by Yoichi
Hariguchi and Sergei Viznyuk. It was used in most Linux distributions
as the primary DHCP client. I took over maintenance of dhcpcd in Gentoo
Linux in 2004. By this time, dhcpcd had an ever growing patchset and I
contacted Simon Kelly, the Debian maintainer of dhcpcd and asked if he
had any luck contacting upstream about merging the combined patches. To
this date we had no reply from them.
****

Como te han indicado, se trata de un servicio cliente, no servidor.

> He probado a meter estas líneas:
>
> host IPCAM {
>   hardware ethernet e0:09:bf:71:xx:xx;
>   fixed-address 10.10.10.x;
> }
>
> Tras reiniciar el equipo, se queda con la IP que tenía antes, no le asigna
> el que le he puesto.
>
> Seguiré investigando.

Mira a ver si tienes algún paquete de DHCP (versión servidora) en los
repos de OpenPlotter.

Saludos,

--
Camaleón