Re: Quick Question

El vie, 29-01-2016 a las 10:49 +0100, Jorge Chaves escribió:
> Hi Ozella,
>
> Just two things:
>
> 1) If you want to look for a job here, I think that a better address
> would be:
>
> listmaster@lists.debian.org
>
> 2) This is a Spanish mailing list, so you should write in Spanish.
> Otherwise people might not understand you.
>
> I hope I've been useful to you.
>
> Greetings.
> Jorge Chaves.

I forgot to tell you:

- I don't know if the people who work here work as a volunteers or has a
paid job. You should ask it.

- You should write in English to this address, not in Spanish:
listmaster@lists.debian.org

- Your attachment is corrupt, so it can be opened. I suggest you to
write your CV or resume in another format, such as ".doc" or
".odt" (Open Document Format, that is the standard format for texts in
Open Office or Libre Office).

If you want to add your resume or CV inside the body of your email, is
strongly recommended sending it in plain text format.

That's all.
Good luck.

Jorge Chaves.