Re: Necesito Remastersys para Debian 7

El 18/12/13 17:30, Carlos Zuniga escribió:
Hola,

2013/12/18  <academia@pinarte.cult.cu>:
Hola lista. NO TENGO INTERNET. Pudiera alguien enviarme a mi privado la
última versión de remastersys para Debian 7. Otra forma, pues enviarme el
link directo de descarga para que un colega que sí tiene internet me ayude
a obtenerlo.

Parece un proyecto muerto, esto sale en su página:

Welcome to Remastersys

I have been doing this for almost 7 years now and after all the bs some
folks created for me I have decided to stop development of remastersys
and it will no longer be available. The remastersys forum sections will
stay up for a very short period of time and then will be removed. I just
have no desire to put up with it anymore for a free software project. I've
had enough and will no longer be doing anything with development.

I thank all the good people I've met over the years and thank them very
much for their support of remastersys and apologize for having to stop.

If you would like a copy of the sources I use, please make a $50 donation
and mention you want the sources.

I will email you the sources within a day or so of the payment clearing.

I have re-enabled the repositories for now but don't know how long I
will be able to keep them up.

http://www.remastersys.com/ubuntu/remastersys.gpg.key
#Remastersys Precise deb http://www.remastersys.com/ubuntu precise main
#Remastersys Quantal deb http://www.remastersys.com/ubuntu quantal main

http://www.remastersys.com/debian/remastersys.gpg.key
#Remastersys Squeeze deb http://www.remastersys.com/debian squeeze main
#Remastersys Wheezy deb http://www.remastersys.com/debian wheezy main
Esas direcciones devuelven un error 403 Forbidden.

Qué hacia este software? tal vez hayan alternativas en los
repositorios de Debian.

Saludos
aca encontre mas datos....
parece que como tal remastersys... dejo de ser... para aca esta su
continuacion

http://system-imaging.blogspot.com.ar/

--
Walter