Re: Upload en ftp con proftpd

On Sunday 26 August 2012 22:47:06 Josué Marrero Bermúdez wrote:
> Saludos colegas
>
> Necesito declarar una carpeta para upload en un servidor FTP configurador
> con proftod
>
> Ni idea de como se puede hacer..tengo una configuracion basica para ftp,
> pero no se como hacerle mas cambios.
>
> Hago la pregunta porque no tengo documentacion accesible ni acceso a
> internet, si me dan algunos ejemplos seria lo ideal.

¿Tampoco dispones de las páginas del manual?

$ man proftpd
$ man proftpd.conf

Adjunto algunos archivos de configuración de la página de proftp y un manual
que he encontrado. Tampoco he buscado mucho, espero que te sirvan.

> Un saludo

Saludos,

--

Marc Olivé
Blau Advisors

www.blauadvisors.com
# This sample configuration file illustrates configuring two
# anonymous directories, and a guest (same thing as anonymous but
# requires a valid password to login)

ServerName			"ProFTPD Anonymous Server"
ServerType			standalone

# Port 21 is the standard FTP port.
Port				21

# If you don't want normal users logging in at all, uncomment this
# next section
#<Limit LOGIN>
#  DenyAll
#</Limit>

# Set the user and group that the server normally runs at.
User				nobody
Group				nogroup

# To prevent DoS attacks, set the maximum number of child processes
# to 30.  If you need to allow more than 30 concurrent connections
# at once, simply increase this value.  Note that this ONLY works
# in standalone mode, in inetd mode you should use an inetd server
# that allows you to limit maximum number of processes per service
# (such as xinetd)
MaxInstances                    30

# Set the maximum number of seconds a data connection is allowed
# to "stall" before being aborted.
TimeoutStalled			300

# We want 'welcome.msg' displayed at login, and '.message' displayed
# in each newly chdired directory.
DisplayLogin			welcome.msg
DisplayFirstChdir		.message

# Our "basic" anonymous configuration, including a single
# upload directory ("uploads")
<Anonymous ~ftp>

  # Allow logins if they are disabled above.
  <Limit LOGIN>
    AllowAll
  </Limit>

  # Maximum clients with message
  MaxClients			5 "Sorry, max %m users -- try again later"

  User				ftp
  Group				ftp
  # We want clients to be able to login with "anonymous" as well as "ftp"
  UserAlias			anonymous ftp

  # Limit WRITE everywhere in the anonymous chroot
  <Limit WRITE>
    DenyAll
  </Limit>

  # An upload directory that allows storing files but not retrieving
  # or creating directories.
  <Directory uploads/*>
    <Limit READ>
      DenyAll
    </Limit>

    <Limit STOR>
      AllowAll
    </Limit>
  </Directory>
</Anonymous>

# A second anonymous ftp section.  Users can login as "private".  Here
# we hide files owned by root from being manipulated in any way.

<Anonymous /usr/local/private>
  User				bobf
  Group				users
  UserAlias			private bobf
  UserAlias			engineering bobf

  # Deny access from *.evil.net and *.otherevil.net, but allow
  # all others.
  <Limit LOGIN>
    Order			deny,allow
    Deny 			from .evil.net, .otherevil.net
    Allow			from all
  </Limit>

  # We want all uploaded files to be owned by 'engdept' group and
  # group writable.
  GroupOwner			engdept
  Umask				006

  # Hide all files owned by user 'root'
  HideUser			root

  <Limit WRITE>
    DenyAll
  </Limit>

  # Disallow clients from any access to hidden files.
  <Limit READ DIRS>
    IgnoreHidden			on
  </Limit>

  # Permit uploading and creation of new directories in
  # submissions/public

  <Directory submissions/public>
    <Limit READ>
      DenyAll
      IgnoreHidden			on
    </Limit>

    <Limit STOR MKD RMD XMKD XRMD>
      AllowAll
      IgnoreHidden			on
    </Limit>
  </Directory>
</Anonymous>

# The last anonymous example creates a "guest" account, which clients
# can authenticate to only if they know the user's password.

<Anonymous ~guest>
  User				guest
  Group				nobody
  AnonRequirePassword		on

  <Limit LOGIN>
    AllowAll
  </Limit>

  # Deny write access from all except trusted hosts.
  <Limit WRITE>
    Order			allow, deny
    Allow			from 10.0.0.
    Deny			from all
  </Limit>
</Anonymous>
# This is a basic ProFTPD configuration file (rename it to
# 'proftpd.conf' for actual use.  It establishes a single server
# and a single anonymous login.  It assumes that you have a user/group
# "nobody" and "ftp" for normal operation and anon.

ServerName			"ProFTPD Default Installation"
ServerType			standalone
DefaultServer			on

# Port 21 is the standard FTP port.
Port				21

# Umask 022 is a good standard umask to prevent new dirs and files
# from being group and world writable.
Umask				022

# To prevent DoS attacks, set the maximum number of child processes
# to 30.  If you need to allow more than 30 concurrent connections
# at once, simply increase this value.  Note that this ONLY works
# in standalone mode, in inetd mode you should use an inetd server
# that allows you to limit maximum number of processes per service
# (such as xinetd).
MaxInstances			30

# Set the user and group under which the server will run.
User				nobody
Group				nogroup

# To cause every FTP user to be "jailed" (chrooted) into their home
# directory, uncomment this line.
#DefaultRoot ~

# Normally, we want files to be overwriteable.
<Directory />
  AllowOverwrite		on
</Directory>

# A basic anonymous configuration, no upload directories.  If you do not
# want anonymous users, simply delete this entire <Anonymous> section.
<Anonymous ~ftp>
  User				ftp
  Group				ftp

  # We want clients to be able to login with "anonymous" as well as "ftp"
  UserAlias			anonymous ftp

  # Limit the maximum number of anonymous logins
  MaxClients			10

  # We want 'welcome.msg' displayed at login, and '.message' displayed
  # in each newly chdired directory.
  DisplayLogin			welcome.msg
  DisplayFirstChdir		.message

  # Limit WRITE everywhere in the anonymous chroot
  <Limit WRITE>
    DenyAll
  </Limit>
</Anonymous>
# This sample configuration file illustrates creating two
# virtual servers, and associated anonymous logins.

ServerName			"ProFTPD"
ServerType			inetd

# Port 21 is the standard FTP port.
Port				21

# Global creates a "global" configuration that is shared by the
# main server and all virtualhosts.

<Global>
  # Umask 022 is a good standard umask to prevent new dirs and files
  # from being group and world writable.
  Umask				022
</Global>

# Set the user and group that the server normally runs at.
User				nobody
Group				nogroup

# To prevent DoS attacks, set the maximum number of child processes
# to 30.  If you need to allow more than 30 concurrent connections
# at once, simply increase this value.  Note that this ONLY works
# in standalone mode, in inetd mode you should use an inetd server
# that allows you to limit maximum number of processes per service
# (such as xinetd)
MaxInstances                    30

# Maximum seconds a data connection may "stall"
TimeoutStalled			300

# First virtual server
<VirtualHost ftp.virtual.com>
  ServerName			"Virtual.com's FTP Server"

  MaxClients			10
  MaxLoginAttempts		1

  # DeferWelcome prevents proftpd from displaying the servername
  # until a client has authenticated.
  DeferWelcome			on

  # Limit normal user logins, because we only want to allow
  # guest logins.
  <Limit LOGIN>
    DenyAll
  </Limit>

  # Next, create a "guest" account (which could be used
  # by a customer to allow private access to their web site, etc)
  <Anonymous ~cust1>
    User			cust1
    Group			cust1
    AnonRequirePassword		on

    <Limit LOGIN>
      AllowAll
    </Limit>

    HideUser			root
    HideGroup			root

    # A private directory that we don't want the user getting in to.
    <Directory logs>
      <Limit READ WRITE DIRS>
        DenyAll
      </Limit>
    </Directory>
  </Anonymous>
</VirtualHost>

# Another virtual server, this one running on our primary address,
# but on port 4000.  The only access is to a single anonymous login.
<VirtualHost our.ip.address>
  ServerName			"Our private FTP server"
  Port				4000
  Umask				027

  <Limit LOGIN>
    DenyAll
  </Limit>

  <Anonymous /usr/local/ftp/virtual/a_customer>
    User			ftp
    Group			ftp
    UserAlias			anonymous ftp

    <Limit LOGIN>