Re: Wget, descarga directorio completo

El 31/05/12, Pepeco 1948 <pepeco1948@gmail.com> escribió:
> Estimados amigos,
>
> ¿Alguien podría ilustrarme sobre cómo wget puede descargar directorios
> completos? Utilizando los valores -r y -m me descarga todo el site, y
> no el directorio concreto.
>
> Ejemplo:  wget http://prueba.com/directorio/ ---> únicamente necesito
> el contenido de ese directorio.
>
> Gracias,
> Pepe

> Archive:
> [🔎] CAN3WhTpS__O5O02K-6RfT-0gfhWhe9m682O1oo8S4qU3Z5Ri6Q@mail.gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/[🔎] CAN3WhTpS__O5O02K-6RfT-0gfhWhe9m682O1oo8S4qU3Z5Ri6Q@mail.gmail.com

Solo tienes que mirar en el man....

man wget....

 Try to specify the criteria that match the kind of download you are
       trying to achieve.  If you want to download only one page, use
       `--page-requisites' without any additional recursion.  If you want to
       download things under one directory, use `-np' to avoid downloading
       things from other directories.  If you want to download all the files
       from one directory, use `-l 1' to make sure the recursion depth never
       exceeds one.  see "Following Links", for more information about this

S2