Re: Como accesar a Freedom

2012/5/14 Raúl Rodriguez <dym@server.pallares.co.cu>:
> Como puedo accesar a Freedom desde debian?

you must give us more clues related to new users of the distribution:
define "freedom": is a program, an application, an adjective or a noun?,
features, advantages, disadvantages, some website available or something.
Right now I can't help because I'm working on a PC running Windows 7 OS,
and it's hard to know what you mean.
--
Buen uso de las listas (como se ven en Debian):
http://wiki.debian.org/es/NormasLista