Fwd: KDE SC 4.7.4 uploaded to sid

Pues eso.
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

yesterday Ana and Pino finished the uploads of KDE SC 4.7.4. That doesn't mean
that we can assure that all the packages are available in your local mirror,
but probably they are already updated, so it's a reasonable moment to upgrade
from 4.6.5 to 4.7.4. As always, I recommend you to pay atttention to the
packages that your package manager is willing to remove.

If you are wondering "my package manager is willing to remove the foo package,
is it ok to remove it?" please read the "Packages Renamed" section of this old
4.7 announcement mail:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2011/11/msg00018.html
Also, removing libscience4 is fine. If you still have doubts, don't hesitate to
ask for help.

For those who installed 4.7.4 from experimental following the instructions in
our homepage: please remove the /etc/apt/preferences.d/kde-experimental file.
After removing that file, update your system and make sure that the libkdecore5
version is at least 4:4.7.4-3, you can do it with
apt-show-versions libkdecore5
Also, just for your information, you can check which experimental packages are
installed on your system with:
apt-show-versions | grep experimental

--- End Message ---