Re: problemas con sitio web en debian 6

He leido este foro: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=462814
todo parese indicar que la solución está aca, pero no lo he entendido
muy bien. Podrias aclararme?:

I wrote a fix. My version is Joomla 1.0.13 but I suppose it will not be
very different for later versions.

You sould replace two files by the ones in the attachment:

/includes/Cache/Lite/Function.php
(this solves the "Reference instead of value"-problem)
/includes/vcard.class.php
(to make the contact form work again)

If you rather add the changes by hand:
The changes to vcard.class.php are minor, look for:

Code:

if(!function_exists('quoted_printable_encode'))

In Function.php I added a this line twice:

Code:

$arguments = $this->fixCalls($arguments);

The new function (fixCalls) is added at the end of the file.