Re: Aplicación tipo cygwin X

On Vie 26 Feb 2010 07:57:23 Gorka escribió:
> ¿Conocéis alguna aplicación gratuíta tipo Cygwin X que permita a
varios
> usuarios conectarse a una misma sesión remota de Debian?
> Insisto, ? no me vale VNC, ya que no comparte el escritorio remoto
entre
> varios usuarios.
> Quería probar alguna otra solución. ¿Conocéis alguna?

Cygwin/X is a port of the X Window System to the Microsoft Windows
family of operating systems. Cygwin/X runs on all recent consumer
and business versions of Windows.

Cygwin/X consists of an X Server, X libraries, and nearly all of the
standard X clients, such as xterm, xhost, xdpyinfo, xclock, and xeyes.
Cygwin/X, as the name implies, uses the Cygwin project which
provides a UNIX-like API to Xlib and X clients, thereby minimizing the
amount of porting required.

No entiendo que necesitas.