some problem with firefox in ejabberd+jwchat...videoconference?

Hey,

I've implemented a jabber server in my enterprise with ejabberd + jwchat...i've some troubles with firefox...with microsoft explorer it works right, but if i try to load it trough firefox it dont load, and its like if it autentificate any account although it doesnt exist...but it dont load anyway.

And another question its if someone knoes if ejabbers can support videoconference and chatrooms of videoconference.

thanks