Is Spanish keyboard now properly selected with the etch installer on PowerMacs?

In #271354, Carlos Perelló Marín reported about a wrong default
keyboard selected in a Spanish install with an old version of the
sarge installer.

However, since then, we released sarge and the etch installer had
numerous changes, including some for PowerPC keyboard handling.

May someone quickly test whether a recent image of the etch installer
is now working on that hardware?

You can pick up one on
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer....just pick up the
netboot or businesscard image of beta2, boot it (even on a machine you
don't want to install...the test can be stopped before being
destructive).

Without news, I'll close this bug report in 2 weeks, if I don't forget.