Re: problema, diferente info en du y fdisk

El mar, 14-11-2006 a las 12:55 +0100, Jaume escribió:
> Tengo un problema relativo...
> Hago un fdisk -l y me sale:
>
> Disk /dev/sda: 160.0 GB, 160000000000 bytes
> 255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 19452 cylinders
> Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes
>
> Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System
> /dev/sda1 1 18236 146480638+ 83 Linux
> /dev/sda2 18237 19452 9767520 82 Linux swap / Solaris
>

> y si hago un df -h :
>
> S. fitxers Mida En ús Lliure %Ús Muntat en
> /dev/sda1 70G 1,7G 65G 3% /
> udev 10M 32K 10M 1% /dev
> devshm 1,7G 0 1,7G 0% /dev/shm
>

> Como veis el disco es de 160Gb pero el du me da mal la info. Ésto es
> porque he restaurado una particion previa (70Gb) con el partimage en la
> del nuevo disco (150Gb).
> Alguien sabe cómo puedo solucionar el problema?
>
> El comando df -ih parece distinto: (uso=2%)
> S. fitxers Nodes‐i Usats Lliures %Ús Muntat en
> /dev/sda1 8,9M 96K 8,8M 2% /
> udev 279K 1,4K 278K 1% /dev
> devshm 279K 1 279K 1% /dev/shm
>

> Gracias.
>
> Jaume

Quizas te sirva sfdisk Debian:

Check partitions
       The  third type of invocation: sfdisk -V device will apply
various consistency checks to the partition tables on device.  It prints
‘OK’  or complains.  The  -V  option  can  be  used together with -l. In
a shell script one might use sfdisk -V -q device which only returns a
status.

man sfdisk, para mas informacion. O talvez cfdisk (parted):

g      Change the disk  geometry  (cylinders,  heads,  or  sectors-per
track).   WARNING: This option should only be used by people who know
what they are doing.  A command line option is also  available  to
change  the  disk  geometry.  While at the change disk geometry command
line, you can choose to change  cylinders  (c), heads (h), and sectors
per track (s).  The default value will be printed at the prompt which
you can accept  by  simply  pressing the  Enter  key, or you can exit
without changes by pressing the ESC key.  If you want to change the
default value, simply  enter the  desired  value and press Enter.  The
altered disk parameter values do not take effect until you return  the
main  menu  (by pressing  Enter or ESC at the change disk geometry
command line.
              If you change the geometry such that the  disk  appears
larger, the  extra  sectors  are  added  at  the end of the disk as free
space.  If the disk appears smaller,  the  partitions  that  are beyond
the new last sector are deleted and the last partition on the drive (or
the free space at the end of the drive) is made to end at the new last
sector.

man cfdisk (Debian), y te sugiero hacer varias copias de tu sector 0,
esta informacion es suponiendo que tenes problema con la tabla de
particiones y no con rodajas (slices).