Re: ?Donde est? webmin?.

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 04:30:10PM +0200, Carlos Martinez wrote:
> Ricardo Frydman Eureka! escribi?:
> >El lun, 18 de sep de 2006, a las 01:42:14 +0200, Pablo Braulio dijo:
> >
> >>Hola a todos.
> >>
> >>Estaba buscando en los repositorios webmin y al parecer y no est?n para
> >>debian.
> >>

> >Para sarge, si. Para Etch y Sid no.
> >
> >http://packages.qa.debian.org/w/webmin.html
> >

> Vamos, que no hay nadie para mantenerlo, no?

It should be blindingly obvious that these packages are not really being
maintained anymore.  I have always been more or less the only person looking
after them.
If someone
really, really wants webmin in Debian, they should prove it by doing an ITP and
reintroducing it themselves.

--
Rodrigo Gallardo