Re: Exim4 y mailq

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 10:06:14AM -0300, Horacio Castellini wrote:
> Holas como puedo hacer que un usuario ordinario vea la cola de mensajes
> cuando uno usa exim4... es decir no me salga..???
>
> hcaste@oscura:~$ mailq
> exim: permission denied

De man exim4:

  mailq  Behave as if the option -bp were present before any other
         options.  The -bp option requests a listing of the contents
         of the mail queue on the standard output.

 [ ... ]

  -bp This option requests a listing of the contents of the mail
      queue on the standard output. If the -bp option is followed
      by a list of message ids, just those messages are
      listed. By default, this option can be used only by
      an admin user. However, the queue_list_requires_admin
      option can be set false to allow any user to see the
      queue.

Es decir:
* Añade los usuarios que quieres que vean la cola de mensajes al grupo
  de usuarios admin (Debian-exim en Debian), o
* Pon la opción queue_list_requires_admin = <falso>

--
Rodrigo Gallardo
GPG-Fingerprint: 7C81 E60C 442E 8FBC D975  2F49 0199 8318 ADC9 BC28