Re: Crear un backup del disco entero

On 16/02/2006 18:31, cocozz wrote:

> Buenos dias, ahora que tengo mi estación de trabajo con su flamante KDE
> 3.5 y todo lo que me hace falta bien configuradito creo que es el
> momento ideal para empezar a crear backup's del disco. Podeis
> recomendarme algun programa que lo haga ?
>
> También me haria falta hacer algunas en el portátil, es un iBook G4 por
> lo que el programa tiene que funcionar perfectamente bajo PPC.
>
> Eso es todo, un saludo y gracias !

backuppc

gmenini@servidor:~$ apt-cache show backuppc
Package: backuppc
BackupPC is disk based and not tape based. This particularity allows
features not found in any other backup solution:
* Clever pooling scheme minimizes disk storage and disk I/O.
  Identical files across multiple backups of the same or different PC
are stored only once (using hard links), resulting in substantial
savings in disk storage and disk writes.
* Optional compression provides additional reductions in storage.
  CPU impact of compression is low since only new files (those not
already in the pool) need to be compressed.
* A powerful http/cgi user interface allows administrators to view log
files, configuration, current status and allows users to initiate and
cancel backups and browse and restore files from backups very quickly.
* No client-side software is needed. On WinXX the smb protocol is used.
  On linux or unix clients, rsync or tar (over ssh/rsh/nfs) can be used
* Flexible restore options. Single files can be downloaded from any
backup directly from the CGI interface. Zip or Tar archives for selected
files or directories can also be downloaded from the CGI interface.
* BackupPC supports mobile environments where laptops are only
intermittently connected to the network and have dynamic IP addresses
(DHCP).
* Flexible configuration parameters allow multiple backups to be
performed in parallel.

Saludos,
--
Arlequín                             _o)
amahoro_AT_adinet_DOT_com_DOT_uy     / \\