For Sale: 1/2 million dollars of cable -- liquidating for a little over $140,000.00.

For Sale: 1/2 million dollars of cable -- liquidating for a little over $140,000.00.

? 432-count
? Single-mode, ADSS (all dielectric self supporting)
? Alcoa Cable
? Corning Fiber

? Six (6) 14,000-foot reels
? 84,852 feet total

**** Asking $1.50 per foot, OBO. ****

Specs and Full approval: <http://www.cableclearinghouse.com/cable1/docs.htm>
Multiple Pics at:  <http://www.cableclearinghouse.com/cable1/pics.htm>

I tried cold-calling purchasing at a major Cable / Telephone company, spoke with
low-level guy in purchasing.  He said they are paying $7.00 per foot for same
stuff right now?  BUT he can't do anything because they have exclusive contract
with Corning to buy only from them - so they will spend $560,000.00 on exact
same cable in next month, rather than a couple bucks on our stuff - IDIOT!

We need to get to some people with pull, decision makers.

Also, I went through expense of having this stuff fully inspected, and approved,
by DerDan Enterprises -- top cable restoration and inspection company in country...
 REPORT ATTACHED, and at <http://www.cableclearinghouse.com/cable1/ADSS432approval.doc>

Sheath #  	Date of Manufacture  	Length
910032-00	1999	14,422'
910031-00	1999	14,184'
910030-00	1999	14,230'
001116-00	2000	13,608'
001017-00 	2000	12,864'
001018-00	2000	13,504

-----

Please note, that Shipping/transport is NOT included. Once funds received, we
clear materials for pick-up.

Shipping/transport is NOT included in price? Please confirm you understand this.

These materials will be sold to the first buyer to confirm with PO, and transfer
funds.

Payment terms are by wire transfer.  Funds must be received, and clear our bank,
prior to shipment.

-----
Matthew Denton
New inventory posted to <http://www.cableclearinghouse.com/liquidation/>