Do you have any requirements for SM transceivers?

Do you have any requirements for SM transceivers?
We have 975 Agilent SM transceivers to liquidate? any advice?

----
For Sale: 975 Agilent SM transceivers (HFCT-5961 ATL)...  please make offers.
-----

   Agilent SM transceivers (HFCT-5961 ATL)

   Quantity: 975
   Cost: $125.00 (but, will sell for less)
   Purchased: Feb/Mar 2005
   Condition: BRAND NEW - see attached picture

Please let me know if you have any requirements for this item? please make offers.

-----
Matthew Denton
ph:  (404)759-9041
-----

(Not positive you personally handle this sort of thing.
 If not, please pass this on to the right person, or email
  back with "remove.")