Re: problemas con touchopad

Instalaste xfree86-driver-synaptics ?

En mi configuración del /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 tengo,

Section "InputDevice"
        Driver "synaptics"
        Identifier "Mouse[1]"
        Option "Device" "/dev/psaux"
        Option "Protocol" "auto-dev"
        Option "LeftEdge" "1700"
        Option "RightEdge" "5300"
        Option "TopEdge" "1700"
        Option "BottomEdge" "4200"
        Option "FingerLow" "25"
        Option "FingerHigh" "30"
        Option "MaxTapTime" "180"
        Option "MaxTapMove" "220"
        Option "VertScrollDelta" "100"
        Option "MinSpeed" "0.06"
        Option "MaxSpeed" "0.12"
        Option "AccelFactor" "0.0010"
        # Option "SHMConfig" "on"
        # Option "Repeater" "/dev/ps2mouse"
EndSection

Luego

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "PS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
EndSection
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "SendCoreEvents"        "true"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier      "Default Layout"
        Screen          "Default Screen"