Do you have any advice on these 65,000 connectors?

Do you have any advice on these 65,000 connectors?
I could use your ideas, advice, offers on selling these -- we just got them in.

It's not our regular thing, so let me know.

These connectors are brand-spanking new -- Corning FC (frank charlies).
My guys paid over $3.50 per -- we are open to offers -- Willing to cut price
in half, OBO.

Your guidance is appreciated.  Here are details:

   -----

   For Sale:  65,000 CORNING FC SM CONNECTORS... all factory sealed.

   -----

   For Sale:  65,000 CORNING FC SM CONNECTORS...
   65,000 PCS

   PART NUMBER 95-250-10-BP3W
   CRIMP RING AND WHITE 3MM BOOTS INCLUDED

   <http://www.corningcablesystems.com/web/library/litindex.nsf/$all/LAN-346-EN/$file/LAN-346-EN.pdf>