Re: GPRS

Ricardo Delgado dijo:

|   les hago la siguiente consulta: estoy instalando GPRS y el instalador me
| pide "TK GRAPHICAL USER INTERFASE TOOLKIT FOR PERL" alguien tiene idea de
| donde puedo bajarlo? tengo Sarge.

Ni idea, pero haciendo un «apt-cache search tk | grep perl» me sale este
paquete: perl-tk.

Luego hago «apt-cache show perl-tk» y sale:

 «Perl/Tk (also known as pTk or ptk) is a collection of modules and
 code that attempts to wed the easily configured Tk 4 widget toolkit
 to the powerful lexigraphic, dynamic memory, I/O, and object-oriented
 capabilities of Perl 5. In other words, it is an interpreted
 scripting language for making widgets and programs with Graphical
 User Interfaces (GUI)».

Instálalo. Por probar no se pierde nada. Si no va, lo desinstalas.

Adiós.