Re: compra de impresora GDI

Me respondo, en linuxprint he encontrado
> I wanted to dump Windows and go with Linux but have a
 > delemma. have a Minolta 2400W and no Linux drivers.
 > The printer was too expensive for me to give it up
 > for something else. Is there another driver I can use
 > that will work?

The short answer is: No, not that I'm aware of.

 > I tried the 2300W driver but it wouldn't print
 > anything. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If you are a software developer, you may want to
contribute, and to support the likely still ongoing
efforts of some guy(s) to decode the printer's raster
data format. Please read the archives of this forum
for more details.

Regards,
Gerhard

(member of the http://m2300w.sf.net project)
Y eso que la 2430DL es una de las recomendadas por usar software libre, pero es el doble de cara.

--
Antonio Trujillo Carmona <trujo@dti2.net>