De: Pablo Braulio [mailto:brulics@gmail.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 08 de agosto de 2005 10:20
Para: debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org
Asunto: Re: Impresoras multifuncion

El Lunes, 8 de Agosto de 2005 08:32, Jiménez Parte, Vicente Alfonso
escribió:
> Hola lista, buenos dias.
>
> Oye...¿alguien me puede recomendar alguna impresora multifuncion?. Por
> favor, que sea de las economicas....he visto las impresoras Samsung que
> comentabais por aqui y estoy tentado por ellas , pero si logro una
> multifuncion que me sirva en Debian me seria de mucha utilidad (
> ultimamente el 90% de mis proyectos los trato de hacer en Linux).
> Por favor , si habeis probado alguna y me podeis comentar, muchas gracias.
>
> Un saludo a todos :)

Ya lo dije en otro mensaje similar.
Yo tengo la SAMSUNG ML-1610. Cuesta poco mas de 100 € y va muy bien.
--
Saludos.
Pablo

Fingerprint 5607 40CF 45EF D490 B794  5056 D7B2 C3DC ABF1 CE49
Jabber: bruli@bulmalug.net
http://aldiagestion.com/blog
------------------------------------
La información contenida en este correo electrónico es privada y
confidencial. Cualquier uso, modificación, difusión y/o reproducción por
parte de cualquier persona distinta del destinatario está prohibida. Si Vd.
recibe este mensaje por error, por favor bórrelo y comuníquelo al remitente.
------------------------------------

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it
from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any
part of this e-mail or its attachments..

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free.
The Barclays Group does not accept responsibility for any loss arising
from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet
communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any
viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by the Barclays
Group for operational or business reasons..

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments
that does not relate to the business of the Barclays Group is personal
to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the Barclays Group.

Barclays Bank PLC.Registered in England and Wales (registered no. 1026167).
Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom.

Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.