Problems with courier-imap-ssl package

Trato de instalar el paquete courier-imap-ssl para que me habilite las conexiones IMAP a mi servidor de correo (qmail).

Pero cuando hago:

intranet:~# apt-get install courier-imap-ssl

Me muestra:

Reading Package Lists... Done

Building Dependency Tree... Done

Package courier-imap-ssl has no available version, but exists in the database.

This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and

never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents

of sources.list

E: Package courier-imap-ssl has no installation candidate

¿Qué puedo hacer al respecto?

***************

I try to install courier-imap-ssl package in order to enable IMAP connections to qmail and as required package for Squirrelmail. But when I write:

intranet:~# apt-get install courier-imap-ssl

I receive:

Reading Package Lists... Done

Building Dependency Tree... Done

Package courier-imap-ssl has no available version, but exists in the database.

This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and

never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents

of sources.list

E: Package courier-imap-ssl has no installation candidate

What can I do about it?

Jesús García