Re: TV Program

I must to read more...

o Debian:

  A Debian apt source is available and includes all the dependencies
  you'll need.
  You should add this to your /etc/apt/sources.list file:

  deb http://freevo.sourceforge.net/debian unstable main
  deb http://marillat.free.fr/ unstable main

  (The second source provides mplayer and other multimedia packages)

  Then, simply run apt-get update && apt-get install Freevo to fetch
  all the dependencies you'll need to run Freevo.

Although i still have problems; since marillat is down i take an error
about that, but i dont think that the problem will fix with this
repository.
When i try to install freevo with apt, there is a problem dependency,
because freevo needs python2.3-mmpython and python2.3-pylirc. I have
python2.4, then apt tells me about the dependency problem.

How can i solve this problem? Since 2.4 is newer than 2.3 the
dependencies have not to be really dependencies... haven't it?