Re: Off Topic: Tux Racer

--
Mirate este, es un fork con muchas mejoras:
<<

PlanetPenguin Racer is an OpenGL racing game featuring Tux, the Linux
mascot. The goal of the game is to slide down a mountain covered in snow
and ice as quickly as possible. It is based on the GPL version of
TuxRacer.

http://projects.planetpenguin.de/racer/index.php