Thank you for submiting your application to Ubisoft

First:  Thank you for your interest in Ubisoft and for your inquiry into
employment opportunities.  We are glad to hear that you would like to be
part of the Ubisoft team.

What's Next?

We will review your qualifications in relation to our employment needs.  If
there is a match, we will contact you.  If you have not heard from us within
30 days, we are proceeding with candidates who more closely match our
requirements.  However, we will keep your resume active for six months.

What else?

Ubisoft is a global leader in the videogame industry, comprised of highly
talented, intelligent, and creative people.  This variety of backgrounds and
diversity of experiences creates an exciting and challenging work
environment.  As our company continues to grow, many opportunities present
themselves.  I would like to encourage you to visit us regularly at
www.ubi.com <http://www.ubi.com/>  to see about other positions that become
available, and to learn more about our company and products.

Again, thank you for your interest in Ubisoft.

Ubisoft Recruiting