Re: Sobre expurgo del correo

barrendero - delete messages on the spool dir depending on their age

Package: barrendero
Section: mail
Installed-Size: 140
Maintainer: Eduardo Diaz Comellas <ediaz@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Version: 1.0-2
Depends: perl, libdate-manip-perl, libtimedate-perl
Filename: pool/main/b/barrendero/barrendero_1.0-2_all.deb
Size: 16480
MD5Sum: 2a28ecf50aafc21a3726ee857782f19c
 Barrendero is intended to limit the disk space wasted in the spool
 directory. It deletes mail messages depending on their age, and has
 the ability to send warnings and reports to the users, to make full
 and partial backups, and to have different allowed ages on a per-user
 basis.
 .
 Warning and report messages are customizable and can be translated easily
 in order to make this package useful in any environment.
 .
 This way of handling mail has an advantage over the traditional 'quota'
 system: quotas make the end user lose new mail, whereas barrendero deletes
 old mail, so that new mail is always available.

Visita: http://www.vernis.com.ar
--
Yo uso software libre - I use free software