RE: Re: Encrypted Mail (rus5)

Thank you for sending me your email with the following subject:
     "Re: Encrypted Mail"

I am now using Geobytes "`m..." to protect me from spam.

`m... has placed your message on hold pending human verification. Unlike any other product, `m... supports three levels of verification, so very few people that email me ever get to see this message, but in this case, it is necessary for me to ask you to click on the link below and verify that your message is not spam.

     http://mav.geobytes.com/m.htm?v&e=debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org&a=rus5

Further once verified you will be provided with a unique "CaseKeyed" (case sensitive) version of my email address which when used to contact me will ensure the immediate delivery of your future messages, without the need for further verification. (Your CaseKey will not automatically expire, however, if after a set time you don't use this CaseKey version of my address you will be asked to verify again - which is painful. So please remember to update your address book with this new address.)

If you require support and havn't yet seen the geobytes forums, may I suggest that you register and post a new topic at http://forums.geobytes.com/ - the geobytes forums are monitored regularly .