Order!!!

dear sales,
     My name is lucis lewis the marketing manager of bapstistore in
nigeria,
in which i will like you to give the priceof  following items to my
store in
nigeria. the discription of the items are as below:

HP-CD-WRITTER PLUS 8200 SERIES  ..................20qty

so please i will like you to calculate the grand total of the items
and
shipping cost from there to nigeria, so the payment can be commence
immediately we receive your response towards this transaction ok.

Best Regards,
Lucis
marketing manager.