iso de sarge

Beta 4

For beta 4 of the Debian-Installer, the following images are available for testing. These images will install Debian's testing distribution (sarge). The Installation HOWTO provides a quick walkthrough of the installation process, while the Sarge Installation Manual provides more details. Also, see our FAQ.

* 110 MB CD image, with Debian base [alpha] [hppa] [i386] [ia64] [m68k] [powerpc] [sparc]

Hola aqui os pego un trozo de la pagina de debian en ingles de donde me he descargado la beta 4 en arquitectura i386 por si aclara algo el asunto. Gracias.