Dont spend more on software, Debian.

Do you mind? :)))
My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry
Low rates on Software

Searching for cheap high-quality software?
Our site might be just what you need.
http://plasmodic.jy7.biz

We offer Software to download or it can be shipped to you on CD.
Here is some of the software you can get on our site:
Microsoft Office System Professional 2003 - 50$
3D Studio Max 6.0 - 60$
Macromedia Studio MX 2004 - 55$
And more!
We ship worldwide.
All that is really necessary for survival of the fittest, it seems, is an interest in life, good, bad or peculiar.
Knowledge is recognition of something absent it is a salutation, not an embrace.