From Amazon.com's Campus Team

Thanks for getting in touch to express interest in job opportunities at Amazon.com. We have exciting positions available throughout the company for recent MBA and technical grads. We'll contact you if your background matches one of our current campus positions, both full-time and intern.

We keep all resumes in our searchable database for one year and will consider you for positions on an ongoing basis. Thanks for your interest in employment opportunities at Amazon.com!

Best regards,

College Relations Department
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/campus