Re: instalar driver modem

Daniel M. escribió:
tampoco funciona eso,al poner :
insmod -f hamcore.o
me dice que no existe el fichero hamcore.o
aca pongo esa parte del readme
Please examine the haminst script if you have a different distribution.

The driver is split in two.  A ham serial driver and core driver.
The core driver must be loaded first since the serial driver depends on it.
The serial driver registers itself as character device
   major number 240, minor number 1.
The serial driver takes one argument right now, which is a number to
   override the default major number if you need to.

ATTENTION:  if the driver compiles but the script just wont work for you.
   Here are the bare minimum steps to get your modem to work.

   0.  log in as root.
   1.  insmod -f hamcore.o
   2.  insmod -f ham.o
   2a. you can start "hamregistry" at this point if you wish.
   3.  rm /dev/ham
   4.  mknod /dev/ham c 240 1   (note "240" is the default, if it does not
       work see what /proc/devices says ham's major number is)
   5.  ln -s /dev/ham /dev/modem
   6.  start a comm application like minicom and use the modem.
   7.  see section 3 (International Users) for info on setting the correct
       country settings.

Toda esta secuencia tienes que ejecutarla como root y desde dentro del subdirectorio que se creó al descomprimir el tar.gz, verifica si existen ahí los archvos hamcore.o y ham.o, me parece muy raro que no estén si el readme te lo dice.

--
Sergio Hernández A.
Linux User #324.172